Pure Multi-Family’s long-term growth objectives are:
- to generate stable and growing cash distributions on a tax efficient basis from investments in multi-family real estate properties in major markets in the United States;
- to enhance the value of Pure Multi-Family’s assets and maximize the long-term value of the properties through active management and targeted value added capital programs.
- to expand its asset base and increase its AFFO through an accretive acquisition
The auditors of Pure Multi-Family are KPMG LLP.
Financial results are released in May (first quarter), August (second quarter), November (third quarter) and March (year-end).
Pure Multi-Family makes an annual cash distribution to unitholders of US$0.375 per unit. Monthly distributions are paid on or around the 15th day following the end of each month. Pure Multi-Family distributions are in USD.
As at August 19, 2019, Pure Multi has 77,667,465 units outstanding.
Pure Multi-Family trades on the following stock exchanges and under the following ticker symbols:
- USD Class A Units: RUF.U
- CDN Class A Units: RUF.UN
- Debentures: RUF.DB.U
- Class A Units: PMULF
Pure Multi-Family's management team has over 60 years of combined experience acquiring and managing multi-family apartment properties. As active investors in major U.S. markets, we have established relationships with real estate brokers, property managers, mortgage lenders, owners and other professionals across all facets of the US multi-family real estate industry, providing steady access to currently listed, bank-owned, foreclosed, private and off-market property acquisition opportunities.
Pure Multi-Family focuses on acquiring properties in clusters in geographic markets where management currently owns and operates multifamily properties, such as Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin, Texas; and Phoenix, Arizona.
In the medium term, Pure Multi-Family intends to expand into new property markets in the southeast and southwest regions of the United States that:
- exhibit strong employment growth rates,
- show ongoing strong occupancy rates,
- complement the initial portfolio and
- have the potential to create additional value.
In the long term, Pure Multi-Family’s core strategy is to invest in quality multi-family real estate properties across all major markets in the United States.